Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween




We had a great Halloween. We started the day by going to Cameron's school. Were he had a parade and a party. Brooklynn went with me and was scared of Cameron's teachers costume. After, we went to Jadan's preschool (Grandma's) We got to see baby Colton dressed as pumpkin. So Cute! We went a visited Aunt Rhonda then headed home and did some trick or treating. I think we covered everyone in the ward. Jaxon and Savanna joined us in this fun and I loved watching little Savanna trick or treat. As we were trick or treating someone told Cameron that he was a Bird kid Cameron said "no I'm Iron Man" I had to laugh. If you asked Brooklynn and Jadan what they dressed up as Brookie would tell you a witch but it sounded like a bitch ( oops!) and Jadan would tell you a crow because he couldn't say scarecrow. We sure had a great Halloween.

2 comments:

Jessica and Robby Curtis said...

It sure was fun to help JD dress up in his costume and the kids were adorable

Allison said...

Your family is so cute! I also LOVE Twilight. I'm going to go get my tickets for the opening show later tonight. Great to catch up with you!