Monday, October 20, 2008

High School Tag

Not another tag!

Senior picture

I've been tagged by Kim, and yippee it is about high school. I am putting these pictures on of myself don't laugh I know I had no style then and I still don't! Kim said in her blog " Why did my mother let me out the door?" The question is why did my mom let me out the door???
1 Did you date someone from your school? No
2 What kind of car did you drive? What didn't I drive?- My first car was a white Chevy Nova loved this car but one night my best friend Tracy was driving it and it didn't live after hitting 4 other cars!

Then I bought a dark grey Ford Festiva an ok car, then when Jared went on his mission I sold my Festiva and bought his car what was I thinking! I hated this car so much I don't even remember the brand. I traded it in after 4 weeks of driving it for a teal Chevy Geo I loved this car!
3 Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Yes, only because the teacher didn't make me parallel park! Still can't parallel park.
4 Were you a party animal? No, my family all called me "Molly Mormon" If I went to a party and it was a sleep over I was the first asleep.
5 Were you considered a flirt? No, I was a big nerd and way to quiet to talk to boys.
6 Were you in a band, orchestra or choir? No I can't carry a tune or hear tune!!! 7 Were you a nerd? No, but very quiet and kept to myself most of the time- I only talked to my group of friends.
8 Were you on any varsity teams? No-I was way to shy to tryout!
9 Did you get suspended or expelled? No, I was an angel, never got into trouble.
10 Can you still sing the fight song? Yes, to shy to tryout for anything but my friend Lanette loved to go to the games so we all would cheer and sing. ( I know I can't sing!)
11 Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Smith - He made me love history.
12 Where did you sit during lunch? Wendy's or in the commons area.
13 What's your school's full name? Provo High School
14 What was your mascot and colors? Bulldogs, Green, blue, & White.
15 Did you go to homecoming? The dance no, the football games yes.
16 If you could go back and do it all again, would you? No!
17 What do you remember most about graduation? I don't remember much about graduation, except I was scared to walk across the stage to get my diploma. I remember after graduation we took a senior trip to St. George and Vegas.

What was I thinking??? Sun glasses and all!

18 Where did you go on your Senior Skip Day? We didn't get one because the year before the class did something and our Principal said she was no longer letting us have a Senior skip day. If we skipped then no diploma for us.

19 Were you in any clubs? No
20 Have you gained some weight since then? Yes-don't ask how much!
21 Who was your prom date? Danny told me he would take me but I didn't want to spend the money to go. Instead a group of us girls had a No Nuts party.
22 Are you planning to go to your 10 year reunion? No- I didn't attend.
23 Did you have a job while in high school? Yes, I worked at McD's where I made some great friend and it helped me come out of my shyness a little I even meet my husband Danny there. I loved this job and stay working there until I three kids.
I put this picture in because what was I wearing?
Thanks for letting me show you how quiet I was in high school. I still had great friends and loved high school... I now tag Aimee and Loralee.

3 comments:

The Morty's said...

Oh wow..... High School seems sooooo long ago! I will do this in a bit

Jared said...

CaraDee that shirt in the last picture was Jared's I gave it to him for a Sadies dance. LOL That made me laugh

Heather

from Lanette and Patrick said...

It's one thing to find a blog of an old friend but to see your picture on it... I need to go through my photos. I've got one from McD's too, and I didn't even work there! It's from the playland. I hope you don't mind but I attached your blog to mine so I can read it more often. Let me know your email and I'll send the 'invite' thing to you so you can see our family blog if you ever get bored.