Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Only one Month!

So there is only one more month until Twilight the movie comes out. I can't wait to see it. I hope they did a good job, sometime when they make a book into a movie they get it all wrong. I not sure about who they picked as Edward. When you're reading the book I think you make up the characters in your mind and my Edward is nothing like Robert Pattinson. Maybe I'm getting old but I pictured him looking a little older. My Cousin Staci had the perfect Edward picked out. If I could remember his name I would post a picture of him. So one month to go girls!

4 comments:

The Morty's said...

I really want to see this.... but I am worried as well that they will ruin it, and that is making me not want to see it.... ugh

Aimee said...

I know it will not be the same as the book, books are always better than the movie, but I can't wait either way!

Jessica and Robby Curtis said...

Oh CaraDee I think you are silly but I agree about the Edward thing.

Unknown said...

noy very much longer CaraDee. It will be fun to go see, but I am like the others, I hope it is as good as we anticipate. Love Ya!