Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cameron was Tagged

Okay, so now there's a game of kiddie tag going. Cameron was tagged, so here are 5 fun things you may or may not know about Cameron.

#1 By the time Cameron was 2 1/2 he could tell you every Thomas the Train name and color. This is how he learned his colors. He would play with the trains almost all the time when he was not playing with them he would be watching the show on TV. ( I'm glad he out grew that show!!!!)



#2 When Cameron was born the Doctor Called him a Cute Girl about 3 times finally the nurse said um Doctor Dewey I think that baby is a boy. Danny had already whispered to me that he was not a girl. I think that the doctor was very tired it had been a long night for him with several babies born. ( Tell me he looks like a girl!)








#3 Cameron is a dare devil- He loves to try new things. He scares me half the time. I think he gets that from his Dad.







#4 He can climb just about anything and loves to do it. He is all boy. He climbs my walls, door frames, anything that is up high. ( I guess this is why he just had to get his head stapled up-but he was just walking when that happened???)



#5 He is my sweet heart. He always has a jump hug for mom and tells me he loves me. I think he is mommies boy. He is so cute with his little sister. She thinks he is King of the world. He always take Jadan with him when he goes to play. He is my sweetheart and a pretty good older brother.

k so now I tag-
Chance W.
Spencer B.
KayLee H.
Lilly A.
Colton P.




1 comment:

Aimee said...

Yay, you played! Cute stuff, it's so fun to get to know your family this way!