Monday, November 10, 2008

Family Pictures

We took family pictures back in August but I'm just getting around to posting them. They turn out ok if you don't look at me!

My Little Family

Brooklynn 1, Mom 30, Dad 34, Jadan 3 , Cameron 5

My Mom and Dad boy do I love them!

The crazy Pitcher bunch!

Lets see if I can spell everyones name right and name everyone! Heather, Jared, Savanna, Jessica, Robby, Spencer, Colton, Mackenzie, Jaxon, KayLee, Nate Melaya, Grandma, Grandpa, Danny, Spencer, Olya, Autumn, Rylee, Brooklynn, CaraDee, Jadan, and Cameron.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

So cute! I need to figure out how to get my pics up here, they're not compatible with my computer. Loved your halloween stuff, too!

Kim said...

Your family pictures are adorable and you look so cute in that dress!!

The Morty's said...

I love this pictures!! Yours kids are so cute!