Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Dog, a Cat and A Hamster!

On Wednesday we decide we needed to keep our kids entertain. So we went to an early movie. We went to Bolt. I wasn't to sure about seeing this because I can't stand Miley Cyrus but I like John Travolta so I was ok seeing it. I know it's only the voice of them but still Miley! I ended up loving the movie. When we got in the movie house Spencer told us we had to go all the way to the top seats. It was a good thing because Grandma spilled the popcorn and Brooklynn spilled the drink. So by the time we left it look like we had been there with 9 little kids and a Grandma. So go see Bolt it's cute.
Sorry about the picture it is with my Cell phone.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a darling movie. Much better than I thought it would be. Yes it was a good thing we were at the top because we did spill a lot. Grandma helped with the mess. We had a great time. And I am so thankful for my little ones!!!

The Prangers said...

We did have alot of fun. I don't think any of the kids have stopped talking about this movie. I'm thankful for the little ones too. I just love everyone of them.

Jessica and Robby Curtis said...

Aw I wish I could have been there. Sounds like it was fun

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Oh we're going to see that today!