Friday, December 5, 2008

My Baby Girl

So today my little girl turned 2. I can't believe that I have had this special blessing in my life for 2 years now. She is full of life. She keeps me going. Getting into my makeup and just about anything she can get her hands on. She is a very messy child but we love her for that! She loves he daddy or should I say Danny because that is what she calls him. She loves to sing who let the doggy out. She loves her brothers. She is also a little mom to every baby she sees I guess she is all girl in that area. I'm so thankful to my Heavenly Father for sending me Brooklynn 2 years ago. She is one of my greatest blessings. She has touched my life in so many ways.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKLYNN!
Her makeup job!
Playing Mom and dad with Jadan

Messy face!


Just being Brooklynn!

singing Who let the Dogs and Grandma and Grandpa out!

4 comments:

The Jeppson Family said...

Love it! so good to "meet" your little family. It has been awhile, hasn't it!

Unknown said...

She is a very special blessing to our family. She is a challenge to stay up with, but she is very sweet and cute. And I am glad Heavenly Father sent her to us also!

The Prangers said...

That song is adorable. I don't know who let grandma & grandpa out. They need to get them under control. I love the picture of them being mommy & daddy.

Jessica and Robby Curtis said...

What a doll she is. Robby can't wait to see Brook. I love Brook stein