Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Brooklynn did not want her picture taken just ask Mackenzie and My neighbor Cindy


Finally I got her to smile but you can tell she has been crying!Jadan showing Colton his sucker- I think colton was just trying to get Jadan to give it to him!

We had a good Easter. We had to miss egg hunts this year because Cameron was running a fever all weekend. He was a sick little guy. This was sad because he was sick on Christmas too!
So Saturday we just stayed home and watched movies. Except Danny and he went skiing.
On Sunday morning the bunny came and gave the kids New church cloths and some candy!
After that we were able to go to church. Aunt Kenny and Colton came and went to church with us. I was able to teach primary this week which was a blessing the kids teach me more then I think I teach them! After Church we went to my parents house. It was not only Easter but my Mom's Birthday. Happy Birthday Mom I love you more then I could tell you. You're my hero you're the best Women, Grandma, Mom, and friend in this world. I love being your daughter.
After my parents we went to Carolyn's house for great dinner and family time with the Bird's. I do have great in-laws.
Cameron was still sick and didn't do much but sleep all day. He went with us to My Parents and Carolyn's house but didn't do anything but sleep.
Thank you to our families for the great Easter.

1 comment:

Jessica and Robby Curtis said...

Where is CAMErON? did not see any pics of him!!!