Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter


I 'm so thankful for Easter holiday for reminding me of the great sacrifice that Jesus Christ made for My family and me. We are so lucky to have had General Conference last weekend followed by Easter. It gives us time to grow closer to him and gain a better testimony.
I'm so grateful for the Savior and all his love for me. I'm so grateful to be a member of church and the blessings and trail it gives me. I know that he loves me and is there for me if I ask and do the things I need to in my life. I'm so grateful for the wonderful ward that I attend and the wonderful sisters in the ward. I could not ask for a better ward. I'm thankful for the scripture that I can feel close to him if I spend time reading them. I'm thankful for prayer and knows that he will listen to me and answer my prayers. This year I've learned how grateful I am for the temple and the blessings of the temple and only hope that one day my family will be able to be an Eternal Family. I love the Savior.