Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cameron

Happy Birthday my special guy!

It's is so hard for your Mom to believe that it has been 6yrs. It seems like just yesterday that the doctor placed you in my arms. I thank my Heavenly Father daily for giving me you.
I'm so amazed how much you have learned this year. How to read, do simple math, and how to care more for others. Daily you amaze me with things you know. You're doing such a great job in kindergarten.
I love how sweet you are. I love the jump hugs you give Dad and me. I love watching you gain a testimony of the Church. Cameron say close to the church it will bring you great joy as you grow.
I enjoyed watching you play soccer this past year, learning to swim, and climbing everything possible my little spider cam!
You're a wonderful bother that loves his little brother and sister. They love you and look up to you. I love the example you are to them ( most of the time) Please keep that up.
Dad and Mom Love you! Happy 6th Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Jessica and Robby Curtis said...

Cameron is such a special guy I sure do love that kid. I miss him sooooo much!! Love ya CAM

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

YAY! Happy Birthday Cameron!! Those pictures are adorable!