Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain!

It was raining yesterday. I really love the rain. I walked into the front room and found my kids watching the rain. It was so cute so I snapped a picture of them. When they saw me with the camera they told me they wanted something to do.

So we played a game-then I thought lets go puddle hopping!

This is my kids puddle hopping-I joined in of course-I'm sure my neighbourhood thought I was crazy.


Brooklynn was not sure if she liked being wet

When it was time to go in a rainbow appeared


The kids showing me how wet they got!


What a fun time we had playing in the rain!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Cute pictures! And I love your blog decor, it's the same as mine! I need your email address to add you to my blog list, my email is aimeebrand@hotmail.com. I'm excited to be able to check out your blog. What cute kids!

Kim said...

That is the cutest picture of your kids! I should have come out and jumped in the puddles too.

The Prangers said...

What great memories you are making with your kids. I remember when we were younger and did the same. I love puddle hopping. Im glad you had fun. I love the picture of the three looking out the window. I didn't realize how much taller Cameron was compared to Jadan.

The Morty's said...

So cute! Puddle hopping is a favorie around here, we look forward to all the fall rain so we can go out.

Your kids are such cuties!

Staci said...

Your site is so cute I love it. Your kids are so cute and it is so fun to see more of what you are doing and how they are growing. I miss being around so much.