Monday, September 29, 2008

My Hero


I Really love my Mom. She is my lifesaver almost daily. She is always there for me. I know she is close to my Heavenly Father because she always know when I need her and what to say. This past year has been really hard for me and every time I turn around she is telling me it will be ok, or helping me with my kids. You name it she is there. I often wonder why I got sent down to such a special family with a wonderful Mom. I hope I can learn to be as good as a mom as she is.
So the Saturday night she asked all of us girls to go with her to Women's Conference. I'm very grateful that she did. I loved spending time with her and my little sisters ( I missed Jessica- it's not the same without her). But I needed the talks that the sisters shared in Conference . I felt the spirit so strong. I loved that President Uchtdorf reminded me that I do have talents. I know that sometimes I think that I'm not very talented compared to my family and friends. I left that night with new goals and felt better about myself.
I thankful to my Heavenly Father for my HERO MY MOM!

3 comments:

Teachers said...

Thanks CaraDee you are pretty special to me. I call you my right hand. I am glad that Heavenly Father sent you to me. That was a special day for sure. And you are one of my Heros too. I am glad we got to go to the conference as a family. I was a special night. Love you!

Jessica and Robby Curtis said...

We do have a pretty amazing mom I must agree

The Prangers said...

I agree too.