Saturday, September 20, 2008

I've been Tagged by Aimee Stevenson

The Rules:-Link the Person who Tagged you- Mention rules on your blog- Tell about 6 quirks of yours- Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same- Leave a comment to let them know.

Quirk #1 - I hate stickers! I have a hard time buying new clothing because they have the inspected by sticker in them. I have to check them 4 or 5 times before I wear them. Same with my kids clothing. I also hate when my kids teachers send sticker home with them. I know I need to get over that one.

Quirk #2-I have a gazillion (well, almost) pairs of shoes in my closet, yet I always find myself wearing the same few pairs over and over.

Quirk #3- I can never do anything simple. I have to go the extra mile which is a huge STRESS in my life.

Quirk #4- I can't go a week without talking to my Mom or Sisters at least once. I must know what is going on with them. I have to visit my parents at least once a week most of the time more then that!

Quirk #5- I am a total worrywart. Danny thinks that I just need to relax and let things go. I worry about everything. Stupid things like a snake being in my bed.

Quirk #6- I have to take a bath at night and morning because when you sleep you sweat. Danny thinks I have a lot of Monk in me. ( You have to watch the TV show Monk to understand that.)

Now I'm going to tag the few people I know that blog- Mom, Mackenzie, Loralee, Kim, Cindy, and Jessica. I think that is everyone that I know that blogs!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

You are so funny! I remember the snake thing, you crack me up. But I'm a worrywart too, so I totally understand.