Tuesday, August 11, 2009

July

July was a crazy month for our family. I started getting sick the end of June and by July 4th I was real sick. I went to work the morning of July 4th and after work I went home and was in bed freezing. I had a fever and couldn't get warm. I stayed sick for 3 weeks after that. Danny had to do Mom and Dad stuff and when he couldn't be Mom my Mom and sister became Mom to my kids. I was to sick to take care of them. The Dr's couldn't seem to find out what was wrong other then a UTI. I'm finally doing better but I am sad because I missed out on my kids lives for 3 weeks. The boys had swim lessons I have no pictures and the family doing 4th of July and 24th of July stuff I have no pictures. Danny did take a couple of pictures of the kids playing downtown at Provo's freedom festival (just don't look how they are dress Danny was being mom!) Here is hoping Aug. is a better month for us!

1 comment:

Pranger's said...

I am glad that you are starting to feel better. I have some pictures of your family on the 4th that I will have to send to you.