Monday, May 11, 2009

Jadan Did It!

So I ran over another bike. I wish I could teach my kids that they can't leave the bikes behind my car. The bike was ok but the training wheels didn't survive! I guess that meant that it was time to teach Jadan how to ride his bike without them. We started on wed and I thought this is not going to work, he is not ready, he is only 4. But Cameron and Jadan worked on it together for the next couple of days and now Jadan is a pro! Thank you Cameron for being such a great big brother and way to go Jadan!

And Brooklynn couldn't let her brother out do her so she learned how to pedal her bike this week!

Way to go my little one!

2 comments:

Jessica and Robby Curtis said...

That makes me cry a little. I remember Cameron when he was learning or should I say when he taught himself. WAY TO GO JADAN!!! Tell JADAN that I am proud of him

The Morty's said...

Yay! It is exciting when they show us how big they really are.