Monday, March 9, 2009

What we been up to!

Here is what the birds have been up to the past couple of months!
I started back to work a couple days a week due to the painting business being slow. I hope that things pick up because life in our house is not easy with me working. I'm sure we will get use to it and life will get easier. Danny gets to help with the kids a little more he has learned schedules, how to do homework, and cook dinner (I think the kids eat a lot of Mac and Cheese!!) But he is doing a great job and the kids love spending more time with dad.
Cameron was Student of the Month in January way to go buddy!
We had to buy a new computer after Pc laptops couldn't seem to fix out laptop don't even ask me about that. It makes me real mad lets just say don't buy a computer from them! I'm just glad to have a computer back after 3 months of not having one. Thanks mom for letting me use your computer.
My cute niece got married. Welcome to the family Ethan! We love you Mandi.










Sorry Scott I had to post the picture of you wearing Brooklynn's flower you look great :) Jadan and Brooklynn loved the food. Cameron can we ever get you to smile in a picture????? We really enjoyed spending time with family that we haven't seen in a long time. I still can't believe she is married I remember when she was 5 and I took her everywhere.
I got another calling at church! Assistant girls camp leader. I'm looking forward to going back to camp after 1o+ years. Wish me luck :)
Not much more has been going on with us birds - the kids have just been kids!


















1 comment:

Aimee said...

Glad you guys are doing well! Your kids are just adorable. I want to see a finished picture of your painted kitchen!