Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ride them Cowboys and Cowgirl!

My cousin Jamie invited us to come ride her horses at he parents house. We had so much fun. A bunch of us Goldings came and let our kids ride. Even some adults got on!


Jadan loved riding. We had a hard time keeping him off of it. When he was on them he would say giddy up horse.


My Cute Cameron


This is my kids hero. Not the horse-Jacob.


My wonderful Aunt Calleen made it on the horse!

Brooklynn was so cute she sat in front of the camera and said CHEESE!

Jadan and Jacob

Cute cowgirl Savanna

My little J-Dog

My Cowgirl and me!

Cameron ready to ride!


Brooklynn not ready to ride! She was so scared of the horse that I had to ride with her to get her on it. Even when I was riding with her she would not touch the horse.

My boys and Jamie's dad riding off into the sunset! What a great time we had can't wait until next year.



2 comments:

Kim said...

Caradee the picture of Brooklyn is soo cute, your blog is adorable!

Jessica and Robby Curtis said...

Dee I love all those pics